DURATION: 4 HOURS
At the bus stop located at Calle Zela block 03, at the chosen time we will start the tour at the Panoramic Mirabus, at this point we will be welcomed by our Guide that will give us detailed explanations of all the points of our itinerary.
We will enjoy sitting on the second floor of the bus to have a better view of all the tourist attractions of the city of Arequipa, we can get off the bus in the following places:
- Yanahuara District where we can take pictures in the famous Yanahuara Portals with the bottom of the Misti volcano, we will also see the Church of this traditional district. In this place they sell the traditional ice cream cheese, which is a typical Arequipa dessert, its unique taste is mandatory tasting.
- Mirador de Carmen Alto, there you can see the andenería of the district and also the three volcanoes that we have in Arequipa; Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu.
- Incalpaca Minizoological, admission is free and we can appreciate the four South American camelids (Llama, Alpaca, Vicuña and Guanaco).
- Founder’s Mansion; It is a colonial house, now converted into a museum, which houses important relics of the history of the city of Arequipa. Admission is optional but recommended given the historical wealth it houses.
- Sabandia Mill inside which the water mill is operating and also a mini zoo that houses in a particular way a fighting bull called terminator, to which they can scratch the shoulder. Admission is optional, if you want to stay outside you can find optional activities such as horseback riding, ATV ride, Zip line, and also taste typical Arequipeña food. Then we will return to the center of the city of Arequipa, which we will be arriving in approximately 45 minutes.
- Professional Guide
- Income to places to visit
- Extra expenses
- Tips (optional)
PRICE: 20 DOLLARS PER PERSON