We will observe at the beginning the anchorage of yachts, warships and merchant ships in the bay of Callao. Then we pass between the islands San Lorenzo and El Frontón, on the way we will be able to observe in the distance what was the prison of the frontón, the old cemetery of pirates, the house of the President. We will border the north side of the San Lorenzo Island, in the direction of the Cavinzas Islands where we will observe the quantity of guano and penguin birds, then we will arrive at the Palomino Islands, where we will find the highest concentration of sea lions of the Coast of Peru, also we will see penguins and guano birds (piqueros, guanay, patios, etc.) we will explain about their species and some birds of the zone.
- 08.40AM Pick up at the hotel.
- 09.30AM Arrival at Plaza Grau del Callao and set sail towards the Islands
- 01:45 PM Return to Callao Port.
- 02:30PM Transfer to the hotel.
- 03:30PM approx. Arrival at the hotel.
Our Services Include:
- Boat trip.
- Excursion to the places mentioned in the program.
- Official tourist guide in Spanish and English.
- Integral safety of the boat (life jackets, etc.).
- Pick up and return to the hotel.