Our departure starts at your hotel at 8:45 am, or you can take them afternoon excursion starting at 4:00 am. Our private transportation will take you to port or the main pier, and then start the departure in a boat or boat, heading to the floating islands of the Uros, navigation time 30 minutes. The excursion allows us to visit one of the most important attractions of the city of Puno, “Las Islas flotantes de los Uros” (The floating islands of the Uros), a millennial town that lives in the middle of the totora, a community of AYMARA language that maintains the tradition of artisan fishing, hunting wild birds and collecting duck eggs, the men are skillful builders and drivers of totora rafts and the women are expert weavers. Our specialized guide will give you a general explanation about the daily experience of the Uros people. Finally, we will take the road back to the city of Puno, arriving at 12:00 pm approximately.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transfer from your hotel to the main port – vice versa.
- Tourist Boat (Jumbo Class)
- Guide Service / Spanish-English
- Entrance ticket to the Islands
- Life insurance
- Others not mentioned in this program
RECOMMENDATION TO TAKE AWAY:
- Arriving one day before departure for the excursion, acclimatization conditions
- Comfortable shoes
- Personal backpack
- Sun cream
- Sun hat
- Personal Medication
- Snack, chocolate or candy energized