Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days.- This tour is about an adventure trip and trek through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, through the Urubamba Valley, covered by snowy peaks and subtropical valleys, to enjoy wonders Scenic, natural medicinal thermal baths, We can also find ancient Inca constructions, we can also appreciate the colorful costumes typical of the people of that area. This tour is considered mainly experiential where we can live with the customs and lifestyles of the Andean people, and therefore offers the visitor a vision of the traditional life of the Andes.
This is an excellent option to the traditional Inca Trail of 4 Days 3 Nights, with the great advantage that you can visit Andean communities isolated from civilization, with a long tradition in the art of weaving. The Trek of Lares and Machu Picchu is sometimes known as “The road of the weavers” or the route of the weavers.
Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days.- In the last day we will make your dreams come true, where you can enjoy a new day of observing the sunrise in Machu Picchu and explore the incredible city of Machu Picchu with the guidance of your professional guide in your language; An incredible alternative to the traditional Inca Trail, and easier than the trek by Salkantay Trek
Included in the Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
- Transfers at the beginning and end of the tour
- Transportation Cusco Lares Town.
- Professional Guide in your language.
- Assistant Guide (for groups of 9 or more)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 snacks in the afternoon, 3 different dinners and to eat snacks all day “does not include breakfast and lunch on day 1 after breakfast on the last day (day 4)”
- Chef (Professional Chef) Vegetarian option on request for free!
- Drinking water along the Inca Trail, we include snacks
- Dining room with tables and chairs
- First aid box
- 01 oxygen ball
- Horses (to carry groceries, food and cooking utensils)
- Goalkeepers (to carry the canvas bags)
- Waterproof shops “02 people per tent”
- 01 mat per person
- Tourist bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Train to Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Train tickets at Expedition Services (Machupicchu.Ollanta and bus to Cusco) and transfer to the hotel.
Not Included in the Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
- Sleeping Bag – Additional US$20 per person per trek (It will be clean and warm)
- Air Mattress – Additional US$20 per person per trek (Therm-a-rest mattresses)
- Walking Poles – Additional US$15 per pair per trek (Professional Poles that can be extended)
- Personal tent: Additional US $30 – (Please request when you book your Trek)
- Vistadome Train Upgrade – Additional US$57 per person (For the return to Cusco)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – Additional US$35 per person (Please request when you book your Trek)
- Machu Picchu Mountain – Additional US$30 per person (Please request when you book your Trek)
- Lunch on the last day in Aguas Calientes
- One way bus ticket from Machu Picchu back to Aguas Calientes – It can be hiked in one hour.
Packaging List Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
- Original passport (International Student Card (ISIC)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Mountain hiking boots
- Jacket or poncho to protect against rain
- Warm clothes for the cold of the walk
- 2 T-shirt
- 2 hiking pants at least
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 3 sets of hiking socks
- Small bottle of soap: we provide warm water each day to wash.
- Portable Battery Charger: No electricity along the trek
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sunglasses with UV Protection
- Sunscreen (35 factor recommended)
- Reusable plastic bottle or metal water container or canteen.
- Water (only needed for the first 4 hours of the walk, then we will provide you with the water you will need
- Insect repellent (there are mosquitoes on the walk)
- Toiletries (Toothpaste, Shampoo, etc)
- Personal medication
- Additional photo camera, memories and batteries (We recommend a GoPro or Smartphone for being light and easy to carry)
- Flashlight with spare batteries (preferably headliners)
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips
Enjoy this Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
Travel Notes Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
- VISTADOME TRAIN from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo: US$57 per person
- La Cabaña Hotel: US$40 per person
- Tierra Viva Hotel: US$70 per person
- El Mapi Hotel: US$120
- Additional Night in hotel in Aguas Calientes – From US $60 (depending on choice and availability)
Medical tourism is a type of tourism that is gradually acquiring a greater number of followers, and has in the Peruvian territory an impressive range of resources from which to choose, since if there is something that abounds in all regions of the country , They are these source that, besides relaxing and releasing of the stress to the visitor, they are able to relieve as much suffering as it can have.
The Thermal Baths of Lares, are one of these thermomedicinal resources that the traveler will be able to enjoy when he goes to a region like Cusco. These thermal baths, as the name implies, are located in the district of Lares, which is located in the province of Calca.
The Thermal Baths of Lares are formed by a group of four swimming pools. These are fed by waters that are tempered to different degrees. The temperature of the thermal pools of Lares fluctuate between 36 ° C and 44 ° C and the pools have dimensions of between 17 m2 and 120 m2, with depths that do not exceed the meter and a half, making it suitable for a greater number Of visitors.
These thermal baths are visited by the properties that present their waters, which besides offering comfort and stress relief are able to alleviate certain ailments. This is achieved thanks to the fact that the waters of these Thermal Baths of Lares are fed by minerals such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, among many others, which combine to combat diseases such as arthritis , Osteoporosis, besides contributing to the rehabilitation of broken bones, to fight muscular, stomach problems, among many others.
In order to arrive to the Thermal Baths of Lares, the visitor has to travel from the city of Cusco to Calca, this route can take approximately an hour and a half, and can be done in a public bus, this usually charges approximately S / 4.00 per passenger. Already in Calca takes a combi that in two hours leaves in the district of Lares, the cost of this vehicle usually does not surpass the S / 10.00. From Lares you should only follow on foot for about 1 km to the thermal baths. This last tour can be completed in only fifteen minutes, depending on the physical conditions of the visitor, if you want, you can also rent a taxi.
Whoever visits the Thermal Baths of Lares should bear in mind that the only tourist infrastructure that exists in the place are the thermal baths, and that the closest services can only be found in the city of Calca and in Lares, despite these inconveniences, the environment Which own the Thermal Baths of Lares are more than suitable for camping, so the traveler will have the opportunity to enjoy for a longer time the benefits of these waters.
In order to access the Thermal Baths of Lares, the visitor has to make a payment whose cost varies between S / 3.00 and S / 5.00. Visits to these thermal baths can be done at any time of the day.