- 07:30 am to 08:15 am – Pick up from hotels in the center of Arequipa.
08:15 am – We begin our trip to one of the deepest and most beautiful canyons in the world. Our point of operations will be the town of Chivay, which we will arrive in approximately 04 hours, counting all the tourist stops. As a first point we will pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where we can appreciate the vicuñas that inhabit this area, after that very close we will visit Patahuasi to take the traditional Coca Mate, a traditional drink essential for altitude sickness (mountain sickness). Then we will make a small stop also in the Bofedales de Toccra where we will see a lot of Alpacas freely grazing in the area. A mandatory stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, highest point on the road that reaches 4800 meters above sea level, from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range, from this point it would only take 40 minutes to reach the town of Chivay.
- 12:30 pm – We will arrive in Chivay to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
After lunch we will settle in our respective hotels. During the afternoon we can enjoy a relaxing bath in the Hot Springs (optional entry) whose thermal medicinal waters range between 35º C to 38º C temperature in the pools.
Overnight in Chivay.
06:00 am – Breakfast. After breakfast we will move to the Mirador de la Cruz del Condor, which is 30 minutes away, is the observation point of the Colca Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor. At this point we will be an average of 45 minutes to observe the beauty of the Colca canyon.
On the way back we will stop at the viewpoints of the area from where we will observe the impressive Andenería del Valle and in the town of Maca, where we will see its church and optional tasting of drinks from the area such as the Colca Sour, made from products of the zone.
- 12:00 pm – Buffet lunch in Chivay (payment on behalf of the pax).
- 01:00 pm – We will return fully to the city of Arequipa. If on the first day of our tour we did not know any point of going to Chivay, in the return we can make a stop to be able to meet all the tourist stops, this depending on the weather and the group.
- 05:00 pm – We will arrive in the city of Arequipa, and leave them close to the main square.
- Professional Guide
- Buffet lunch the first day
- Folkloric Dinner Show
- Breakfast the second day
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon
- Entrance to the thermal baths
- Food not mentioned
- Extra expenses
- Tips (optional)
99 DOLLARS per passenger (From 2 people)