Duration: 6 Days
Tour Type: Walking
Max.Height : 2,430 msnm
Group sizes: +2
Fisica Level: Intermediate
Itinerary Magical Cusco 6 Days
Included in the Trip:
- Transfer in from the airport to your hotel the day of your arrival to Cusco (Courtesy of the Travel Agency).
- Entrance tickets to all the archeological and natural places to visit.
- Professional English/Spanish Guide.
- Breakfast included in the hotels.
- Lunch on second day (Maizal Restaurant-Sacred Valley).
- Breakfast (Snack) and lunch the fourth day.
Not Included in the Trip:
- Meals and things not mentioned above.
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes town (S / 10 soles).
- Entrance to Waynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain ($ 20 USD optional).
- Bring your original passport
- Water to drink 1.5 liters per day
- Camera with memories and battery full charged
- Poncho for rain (depends of the season)
- Warm clothes
- Basic toiletries
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses with UV protection
- Comfortable shoes or hiking boots
- ISIC student card if applicable
- Have checks and coins handy in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Breakfast and box lunch the fifth day.
- Bus tickets – round trip (third day)
- Entrance Ticket for Machu Picchu citadel.
- Train ticket at 4.36 pm or 7:00 pm, from Ollantaytambo, (in high season the train times may be slightly different due to availability), in Expedition service.
- Train return (generally 18:20 pm) to Ollantaytambo and transport on to Cusco (in high season the train times may be slightly different due to availability), in Expedition service.
- Tourist Transportation.
- 4 nights in the Aranjuez Hotel – Cusco (3 basic stars).
- 1 night in the Muyurina Hotel – Aguas Calientes Machupicchu
- Transfer out from your hotel to the airport the day you will leave Cusco (Courtesy of the Travel Agency).
- In private service our passengers have the option to change the starting hours, previous coordination with the agent or the guide.
- In shared service our passengers have to comply the established hours.
Our private service includes all the things mentioned above and also de following things:
- Private tourist transport (just for the number of people who book the tour).
- Highest category hotel “Garcilazo I”, located at one block from the main square of Cusco; and Inti Punku Machupicchu at Aguas Calientes the third day.
- Box Lunch the second day.
- Buffet Lunch the third day at Tunupa Restaurant in the Sacred Valley.
- Vista dome Train: Our price includes a return train ticket in the Expedition train, however, if you would like to upgrade to the Vista dome train the price is an additional $55 USD per person.
- Huayna Picchu: If you are interested in climbing Huayna Picchu, the mountain overlooking Machu Picchu, there is an additional fee of $20 USD per person for us to buy your entrance ticket. Spaces are limited, so please let us know when booking whether you would like to hike Huayna Picchu, and we will reserve it for you.
- Highest category hotel in Cusco or Aguas Calientes.
- Students: $ 20.00 (Students require a valid International Student Identity Card – ISIC).
- Teenagers: $ 20.00 (up to 17 years of age, a copy of passport is required for all reservations).
- Children: $ 20.00(up to 7 years old, passport copy required for all reservations).