DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO THE CITY OF LIMA – CITY TOUR LIMA – MAGICAL WATER CIRCUIT
- Arrival at Lima airport – Peru pick up and transfer to your hotel in Lima.
- 08:30 – 08:45: pick up from your hotel to start the City Tour
- We will enjoy a tour knowing Lima in its three stages: Ancestral, Colonial and Modern Lima.
- We will start the tour with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid”, an ancient Ceremonial and archaeological Center built in the 4th century AD. and considered Sacred People of the Incas.
- Then we will go to the Historic Center of Lima. Where we will appreciate what was the old Square Lima and we will appreciate more than fifty monuments, and colonial buildings within which the Paseo de la Republica, San Martin Square, The Plaza Mayor, The Government Palace, The Municipal Palace, the Palace stand out Archbishop, The Cathedral Basilica, among others.
- Continuing the tour we will visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank where we will appreciate the Collection of Treasures of Peru within which we will find ceramic, Gold and Textile objects from various pre-Columbian cultures.
- We will also find the Monumental Complex of San Francisco that constitutes the largest sample of colonial religious art in America. Where its main attraction is the visit to its underground crypts known as The Catacombs.
- Finally we will go to the Contemporary Zone of Lima where we will appreciate the main buildings and residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San isidro, Miraflores, Larco Mar and Parque del Amor
Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, closed to the public Saturday and Sunday afternoon, Monday Closed all day.
5.30 PM Pick up from the Hotel – Magic Circuit of the Waters Tour
Guided excursion to the “Magic Water Circuit”, the largest complex of fountains in the world, certified by Guinness Word Records. Here you can enjoy a wonderful spectacle of water, light, music and images, presented in the famous Parque de la Reserva, one of the most beautiful urban spaces in Lima.
DAY 2: PARACAS – BALLESTAS ISLANDS / ICA – HUACACHINA (BUGGIES AND SANDBOARDING) – AREQUIPA
- 06:00 am Departure to the Paracas Spa, (approximately 04 hours of travel) in tourist mobility from the chosen Concentration site.
- 10:00 A.M. Arrival in Paracas to go to the sea pier, from this place you will depart to the islands in modern sliders where you can enjoy a wonderful excursion to the Ballestas Islands. We will enjoy this wonder of nature and wild marine life such as: Sea Lions, Humboldt Penguins, flamingos, Pariguanas and various seabirds. We will also observe the Candelabra where the guide will tell us the different hypotheses about their formation.
- Lunch on behalf of the passenger.
- Departure to the city of Ica
- We will visit the Nietto Craft Camps. Here we can learn the whole process of how the Peruvian Pisco is made, guided by an experienced winery worker. After visiting the winery facilities, visitors will be invited to taste or taste the different types of Wines.
- We will visit the oasis of Huacachina, which is located just 5 km from the center of the city of Ica. In this beautiful lagoon visitors can enjoy the tranquility of the place and walk around in search of good photos. The huge dunes that surround the lagoon allow visitors to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area such as the Tubular and the table on sand, popularly called Sandboarding.
- 17:00 PM: End of the Tour in Ica
- 19:30 PM: Time to board the bus to Arequipa
DAY 3: AREQUIPA – RUTA DEL SILLAR
- 03:00 Pick up from the Land Terminal to take you to your hotel.
- 08:00 Pick up for the start of the Sillar Route Tour
- The Route of the Sillar that is a tourist route with a lot of history and alive culture, where quarries are visited and zones where the sillar originated. The first point we will stop at will be the Añashuayco Quarry; which we will arrive in 45 minutes approx. It is currently in operation, the stonecutters carry out their work very early; in the place we will be able to appreciate an immense canyon with cliffs (walls of ignimbrita) that are several meters high, formed by the extraction for the formation of the Sillares. At this point we will tell you the history of the ashlar, the elaboration and the use that has always been given to it. In this quarry you can see a Mega Detail of the Church of the Society of Jesus made by the stonecutters themselves. We can also visit some of them so they can explain to us what their daily work is like and make us experiment by cutting one of their stone blocks ourselves. Then we will move to the Quebrada de Culebrillas, which is 30 minutes away from Añashuayco. Arriving at this point we will make a walk of approximately 20 minutes inside the small canyon that was formed by the passage of water, which has walls of 15 to 20 meters, while we enter it the walls of the canyon are increasing in height. At the end of the walk we can observe petroglyphs with descendants of the Wari culture more than a thousand years ago. Before returning to the city we will observe the Apachetas that are stone formations placed one on top of the other that are a symbol of gratitude towards nature and also attraction of good luck which cause a mystical sensation.
- 11:00 am – We will start the return trip to the city of Arequipa.
- 12:00 pm – We will arrive at the center of Arequipa and leave them at their respective hotel.
DAY 4: AREQUIPA – CHIVAY “TOUR CAÑON DEL COLCA 1 DAY”
- 07:30 am to 08:15 am – Pick up from your Hotel
- 08:15 am – We begin our trip to one of the deepest and most beautiful canyons in the world. Our point of operations will be the town of Chivay, which we will arrive in approximately 04 hours, counting all tourist stops. As a first point we will pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where we can appreciate the vicuñas that inhabit this area, after that very close we will visit Patahuasi to take the traditional Coca Mate, a traditional drink essential for altitude sickness (mountain sickness). Then we will make a small stop also in the Bofedales de Toccra where we will see a lot of Alpacas freely grazing in the area. A mandatory stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, highest point on the road that reaches 4800 meters above sea level, from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range, from this point it would only take 40 minutes to reach the town of Chivay.
- 12:30 pm – We will arrive in Chivay to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch (payment on behalf of the passenger). After lunch we will settle in our respective hotels. During the afternoon we can enjoy a relaxing bath in the Hot Springs, whose thermal medicinal waters range between 35º C to 38º C temperature in the pools.
- Hotel night in Chivay (Hospedaje Keros Vip)
DAY 5: CHIVAY – MIRADOR DE LA CRUZ DEL CONDOR – AREQUIPA “TOUR CAÑON DEL COLCA 2 DAY”
- 06:00 am – Breakfast. After breakfast we will move to the Mirador de la Cruz del Condor, which is 30 minutes away, is the observation point of the Colca Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor. At this point we will be an average of 45 minutes to observe the beauty of the Colca canyon.
- On the way back we will stop at the viewpoints of the area from where we will observe the impressive Andenería del Valle and in the town of Maca, where we will see its church and optional tasting of drinks from the area such as the Colca Sour, made from products of the zone.
- 12:00 pm – Buffet lunch in Chivay (payment on behalf of the pax).
- 1:00 pm – We will return fully to the city of Arequipa. If on the first day of our tour we did not know any point of going to Chivay, in the return we can make a stop to be able to meet all the tourist stops, this depending on the weather.
- 5:00 pm – We will arrive in the city of Arequipa, and leave them close to the main square.
- 8:00 pm – Pick up from the hotel to take you to the bus station.
- 10:00 pm – Travel by Bus Arequipa / Puno
DAY 6: PUNO- UROS ISLAND AND TAQUILE ISLAND
- At the time of your arrival in Puno, pick up from the bus terminal to your hotel.
- At 7:15 am, we will pick you up from your hotel to start our tour to the floating islands of the Uros, currently considered The Titicaca Lake National Reserve. Also known as the highest navigable lake in the world. During the trip you will be able to observe a beautiful panoramic, scenic view. Our specialized guide will announce the existence of the floating islands of the Uros. At present, the people of the Uros still maintain their own culture and tradition, as well as artisanal fishing, especially (CARACHI) and silverside. When fishing is abundant they keep the fish drying them in the sun. They are also dedicated to hunting wild birds and collecting duck eggs. There are 75 islands that live today, and each island is well organized, after a long and beautiful visit, you will say goodbye to the Uros. Our next visit will be the natural island of Taquile.
- To get to our next visit, we will sail by boat for 2 and a half hours, to the natural Island of Taquile, during navigation you will be able to observe the mountain chain (the royal mountain range), not only that, the people of Taquile very collaborative and well organized. It is the reason that Taquileños have demonstrated their high level of progress in Textilery, receiving their award from UNESCO. It should be noted that spinning and weaving are mainly made by men, starting at the age of eight. Women make exclusively of yarns and fabrics. Life in Taquile is still largely unchanged by modernity. The visit will be an average of 2 hours, and 1 hour will have to taste a delicious typical lunch, if you really want to be part of this community, you can voluntarily collaborate by buying some of their crafts. So that this community has some means of sustainability, that way they can continue to show their existence to future travelers.
- Finally we will be arriving at 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon to the city of Puno.
DAY 7: “RUTA DEL SOL” PUNO – CUSCO
- 06:30 Transfer from your hotel to the bus station
- 07:30 Departure time
- The service is provided in Buses clearly equipped for the tourist field, looking for the best way to travel from Puno – Cusco, where you can enjoy various places of Magical charm and Ancestral History such as: The Sistine Chapel of America or Chapel of Andahuaylillas, El Imponente Temple of the god Wiracocha, The Majestic Paso de la Raya (Road Limit between Cusco and Puno – View of the Chimboya Snowy) and the Mythical Lithic Museum of the Pukara Culture.
- 17:00 Arrival to the city of Cusco
- Pick up from Cusco bus station – Hotel
DAY 8: CITY TOUR – CUSCO
13:00: City tour, guided tour of the cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo and Tambomachay. The tour ends at approximately 6:30 p.m., in the city center.
DAY 9: SACRED VALLEY MACHUPICCHU CONNECTION
- 8:10 Pick up from your Hotel
- 9:00 Start of the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour.
- 13:00 Lunch in a tourist restaurant.
- 16:00 End of the tour in Ollantaytambo.
- 18:30 Time to board the train at Ollantaytambo station.
- 19:00 Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- 20:30 Arrival in Aguas Calientes, where we will be waiting for you with a sign with your name to take you to your hotel.
DAY 10: MACHUPICCHU
- 07:00 Ascent by bus to the citadel of Machupicchu.
- 08:00 Guided tour of the citadel of Machupicchu.
- 10:30 Free time to rest or explore the surroundings
- 13:00 End of the visit in the citadel, return to Aguas Calientes for lunch.
- 17:50 Time to board the train at the Aguas Calientes station.
- 18:20 Return trip by train to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:10 Bus back to the city of Cusco.
- 21:40 Arrival to Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
DAY 11: MOUNTAIN SEVEN COLORS
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 5200 masl – MINIMUM ALTITUDE: 3850 masl We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco between 03:40 am and 04:00 am to go by minivan to Checacupe to the southern valley of Cusco, following the town of Pitumarka (3800 msnm) where we will stop to make purchases. We will continue by bus to an annex of Japura then to Kairawiri, beginning of our hike at 4550 m.a.s.l. Where we will have our breakfast. Along the way we enjoy fantastic views of the Apu Ausangate (6384 m.s.n.m) through breathtaking landscapes and small lagoons. Until we reach the foot of the Vinicunca hill where we will have 400 meters to reach the highest point 5200 m.s.n.m (walking time 2:30 hours). After making our photos we will return along the same path, where a comforting lunch and our bus will wait for us, to return to Cusco and leave them in the center of the city.
DAY 12: WALK TO THE LAKE OF HUMANTAY
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 4:00 am, to travel northwest of the city of Cusco, until the town of Mollepata this trip shows the lush valley of the Apurimac River.
- In this small and picturesque town we will have a deserved breakfast to fill us with energy, then we will continue our trip to the starting point of the trek, the town of Challacancha which is located at a height of 3,600 m.a.s.l. After a short rest, we will begin our trip to the Humantay lagoon located at an altitude of 4,180 meters or 13,779 feet, after the ascent of approximately 1 hour 20 min we can appreciate the wonderful landscape, after the explanation of our guide and take the Souvenir photos we will have some time to enjoy the place and return to Challacancha for lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy mountains and then we will return to the city of Cusco and leave them in the center of the city.
DAY 13: RETURN TO LIMA
At the agreed time transfer from your Hotel to the Airport.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Pick up from the Hotel
- Tour of the districts of San Isidro and Miraflores
- Tour of the Historic Center of Lima and its main streets.
- Visit to the San Francisco convent and its Catacombs.
- Visit to the BCR Museum
- Entrance ticket to places to visit
- Tour to the Magic Water Circuit.
- Professional Tourism Guide.
PARACAS – ICA
- Tourist transport
- On board snack
- Tour in the Ballestas Islands
- Tubular (Sandboxes Cars) + Sandboard
- Tickets and Taxes
- Official tourism guide and permanent assistance.
- Wine tasting.
- Bus Ticket Ica – Arequipa in the transport company Cruz del Sur
- Rejoicing of your hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Guide
- Entrance to the reserve area
- Entrance to the thermal baths
- First day lunch and dinner
- Second day breakfast
- Transfer from your hotel to the Bus terminal of Cruz del Sur.
- Bus Ticket Arequipa – Puno in the transport company Cruz del Sur.
- Pick up from the bus station to your hotel.
- Transfer to the entry point of the tour (Port).
- Tourist boat
- Professional Guide
- Entrance ticket to the islands
- 1 night of lodging in Puno (Manco Capac or President)
- Transfer from your hotel to the Turismo Mer bus station
ROUTE OF THE SUN / PUNO – CUSCO
- Service on board
- Buffet lunch
- Pick up when you arrive in the city of Cusco.
- Tourist ticket to the City tour, Sacred Valley, Machupicchu, Mountain of 7 colors
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral.
- Entrance ticket to the Qoricancha.
- Lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Round trip train tickets on “Expedition” tourist train
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Entrance ticket to the mountain of Huaynapicchu
- Bus Tickets Up and Down
- Tourist transport
- Professional guide
- 7 Colors mountain tour + breakfast and lunch
- Humantay Lagoon Tour + breakfast and lunch
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Permanent passenger assistance
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Airplane tickets
- Travel insurance
- Food not mentioned
- Tips (optional)
- Extra expenses
|Price of the Tourist Package in Shared Service + Hotel of your Choice|
|Cities||Basic Hosting||Hotel 3 Stars Basic||Hotel de 3 Stars|
|Lima||Pirwa Hostel||San Agustín Riviera||La hacienda Miraflores|
|Arequipa||Caminante Class||Mama Yaku||Casa Andina S. Arequipa|
|Colca-Chivay||Keros Vip||Pozo del Cielo||Casa Andina E. Colca|
|Puno||Manco Capac||Sillustani||Casa Andina E. Puno|
|Cusco||Pirwa Colonial Backpacker||San Agustín Internacional||Casa Andina E. Qoricancha|
|Aguas Calientes||Wachuma||Hatun Samay||Casa Andina E. Machupicchu|
|Price x 1||$ 1312.00 – $1154.00*||$ 1638.00||$ 1961.00|
|Price x 2||$ 1168.00 – $1116.00*||$ 1330.00||$ 1486.00|
|Price x 3||$ 1105.00 – $1083.00*||$ 1243.00||$ 1414.00|
|Price x 4||$ 1096.00 – $1044.00*||$ 1240.00||$ 1402.00|
* Rate of the tourist package in basic accommodation mentioned, in shared rooms and shared hygienic services.