Duration: 5 Days
Tour Type: Walking
Max.Height : 2,430 msnm
Group sizes: +2
Fisica Level: Intermediate
Cultural Cusco – 5 days 4 nights
This tour package is created for all those who wish to know the cultural importance left by one of the most important pre-Hispanic cultures of the world “The Incas”, you can also appreciate the majestic sacred valley accompanied by beautiful views of the Andes mountain range and also share some traditions and customs with local people.
Included in the Trip:
- Transfer in from the airport to your hotel the day of your arrival to Cusco (Courtesy of the Travel Agency).
- Entrance tickets to all the archeological and natural places to visit.
- Professional English guide
- Breakfast included in the hotels.
- Box Lunch on third day.
- Breakfast and box lunch the fourth day.
- Bus tickets – round trip (second and third day)
- Entrance Ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu citadel.
- Round trip – Train tickets in Expedition service.
- Tourist Transportation.
- 3 nights in the Aranjuez Hotel – Cusco (3 basic stars).
- 1 night in the Muyurina Hotel – Aguas Calientes Machupicchu
- Transfer out from your hotel to the airport the day you will leave Cusco (Courtesy of the Travel Agency).
Not Included in the Trip:
- Meals and things not mentioned above.
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes town (S / 10 soles).
- Entrance to Waynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain ($ 20 USD optional).
- Bring your original passport
- Water to drink 1.5 liters per day
- Camera with memories and battery full charged
- Poncho for rain (depends of the season)
- Warm clothes
- Basic toiletries
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses with UV protection
- Comfortable shoes or hiking boots
- ISIC student card if applicable
- Have checks and coins handy in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Students: $ 20.00 (Students require a valid International Student Identity Card – ISIC).
- Teenagers: $ 20.00 (up to 17 years of age, a copy of the passport is required for all reservations).
- Children: $ 20.00(up to 7 years old, passport copy required for all reservations).
- In private service, our passengers have the option to change the starting hours, previous coordination with the agent or the guide.
- In shared service, our passengers have to comply with the established hours.
|N° of People||Shared Service $||Private Service $|
|3 – 4 People||661.00||798.00|
|5 + People||Please contact us for special price!|
Our private service includes all the things mentioned above and also de following things:
- Private tourist transport (just for the number of people who book the tour).
- Highest category hotel “Garcilazo I”, located at one block from the main square of Cusco; and Inti Punku Machupicchu at Aguas Calientes the third day.
- Box Lunch the second day.
- Buffet Lunch the third day at Tunupa Restaurant in the Sacred Valley.
- Vista dome Train: Our price includes a return train ticket in the Expedition train, however, if you would like to upgrade to the Vista dome train the price is an additional $55 USD per person.
- Huayna Picchu: If you are interested in climbing Huayna Picchu, the mountain overlooking Machu Picchu, there is an additional fee of $20 USD per person for us to buy your entrance ticket. Spaces are limited, so please let us know when booking whether you would like to hike Huayna Picchu, and we will reserve it for you.
- Highest category hotel in Cusco or Aguas Calientes.