We will send you a printable version of the Machu Picchu Ticket to email
Once your reservation has been confirmed and processed, the Ticket will be sent to your email with which you made the reservation, so you can print them.
The Printed Machu Picchu Ticket must be presented at the access control to the City of Machu Picchu.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by:
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- TELEPHONE: + 51 918837781, +51 918851339 – Peru
The next step to acquire your Machu Picchu Ticket is:
Check the inbox of your email
- In the inbox of your Mail you will find one of our emails with the printable version of your Machu Picchu Ticket.
- This document must be printed to be later shown at the Machu Picchu Access Control.
- To validate this entry ticket you will be asked for your Identity Document, Passport, or Student Card as appropriate; It is important to remember that this document must be valid at the date of your visit.
- Failure to submit the required documentation will void the ticket.
- Any change in the entrance to Machu Picchu is subject to the availability of existing spaces on our website and will be made before the entry date printed on the ticket. In addition, these changes have a penalty that varies according to the time the application is submitted.
- The ticket to Machu Picchu is valid only once.
- Remember that all tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- In case you have not used the ticket, there is no refund.
- Bonfires and open fire are prohibited.
- Carry drinks only in canteens.
- The SS.HH. They are outside the monument.
- Only backpacks or small bags under 20 pounds or 9 kilos.
- The consumption of food is prohibited.
- Preserve the flora and fauna.
- Do not make loud noises, whistles, screams.
- Canes only for the elderly and disabled.
- Do not write and / or write on the walls.
- Do not climb the walls.
- Entrance Machu Picchu; Monday – Sunday 06:00 – 16:00 hours.
- Ingress Huayna Picchu Group 1; Monday – Sunday 07:00 – 08:00 hours.
- Ingress Huayna Picchu Group 2; Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 11:00 hours.
- Mountain Entrance Machu Picchu Schedule 1; Monday – Sunday 07:00 – 08:00 hours.
- Mountain Entrance Machu Picchu Schedule 2; Monday – Sunday 09:00 – 10:00 hours.
- Entrance Machu Picchu Museum; Monday – Saturday 10:00 – 4:00 p.m