Visitors to Machu Picchu in the year are many who want to see the great archaeological center, the traffic of travelers to the citadel of Machu Picchu are Americans and Europeans who love to visit this citadel, About train tickets to Machu Picchu.
For the visit to Machu Picchu you have to book your ticket well in advance because of the saturation of daily tickets to the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu.
There have been cases of people with tickets to enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu and no way to get there; Well, if you do not enter the Sacred Valley of the Incas by train, the only way you will have to get to Machu Picchu is by walking the trails of the Inca Trail for 4 days.
How to book train tickets to Machu Picchu?
Tickets to Machu Picchu can be booked from their official website and train tickets from the company you wish to purchase.
Peru Rail and Inca Rail are the authorized companies for the transfer of passengers to Machu Picchu and, like the Machu Picchu tickets, the places available on the trains are very limited. We take care of all the difficult routine of making a trip to Machu Picchu, do not waste your vacation doing the organization on your own that will take time away from your vacation.
When to book train tickets to Machu Picchu?
If you booked your ticket to Machu Picchu well in advance, you have to make a decision if you will go by train or go by urban vehicles, if you chose the train you have to book it also well in advance, make sure the schedules of your entrance to Machu Picchu with those of your train. In addition, booking in advance will allow you to choose the service that you like the most and not have to buy (compulsorily) the most expensive services. The high season in Machu Picchu (June, July, August) demands that Machu Picchu tickets and train tickets must be booked a few months in advance
Machu Picchu on your own
If you are thinking of coming to Machu Picchu on your own, this is the order you should follow when making your reservations:
- Book the Machu Picchu tickets; Please note that Machu Picchu ticket that includes the Huayna Picchu mountain will need at least 6 weeks in advance. Here you can find out how to buy Machu Picchu tickets. Remember that there are only 2,500 tickets available to enter Machu Picchu.
- Book train tickets; Booking in advance will allow you to choose the service; cheaper services tend to run out much sooner.
- Book airplane tickets; Although this is very important, you can not reserve them before knowing your date of entry to Machu Picchu. But booking them in advance can allow you to get a discount on prices.
- Reserve your lodging; While you can wait to get to Cusco to book your hotels in Cusco and / or Aguas Calientes, the high season (from June to August) demands that they must also be reserved well in advance.
- Book a guide; It’s fine, this can wait for when you’re in Machu Picchu, but coming during the high season demands that you also have to book it in advance. At the entrance to Machu Picchu you can find dozens of guides eager to guide you; however, a bad guide can ruin your trip to Machu Picchu. So if you want to ensure an insightful and fun guide, we recommend you book one with us. A «good guiding service in Machu Picchu» can make your trip the best cultural experience of your life.
- Book extra experiences; To get to Machu Picchu you must go through the city of Cusco, and this offers great experiences. If you are already on your way to Machu Picchu, why not make the most of your time and enjoy excellent experiences in Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas. These can be reserved upon arrival in Cusco, unless it is clear that you come during the high season.
Machu Picchu in an organized tour
The detailed organization that needs the trip to Machu Picchu makes many people choose to book a full tour to Machu Picchu; If it’s your first time, this is your best option. If you would like us to organize your trip to Machu Picchu, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have made thousands of people have the trip of a lifetime in Machu Picchu.